Why Choose Us?FPC’s mission is to be a trusted resource that manages every aspect of your packaging supply chain so that you can dedicate your time to managing what’s inside the package
These are the values that have been at the heart of our company since the beginning. We are special and we celebrate it.
Being a reliable partner, acting as flexible problem solvers, collaborating with customers to meet deadlines
- Share knowledge to support others in developing skills
- Take time to listen and understand each other
- Follow up and follow through
- Flexible and responsive to opportunities and issues
- Communicate and collaborate across organizational boundaries
Displaying passion for your products and business, committing to quality processes and products, working continuously at enhancing what we do
- Competitive solutions to help your products stands out
- Educated information regarding emerging trends
- Forward thinking options for materials and designs
- Adapt to new ideas and strive for continuous improvement
Taking pride in serving colleagues and our customers, understanding and anticipating customer needs, working to exceed expectations.
- Anticipate the needs of customers and proactively take action to address those needs
- Acknowledge requests and let customers know if timelines change
- Respectful and collaborative
- Works internally and externally as a team to problem solve
Treating your business as we would our own, innovating to lead the industry, taking responsibility for fast and flexible execution.
- Be accountable for meeting expectations and goals
- Effective communicators and problem solvers
- Anticipate problems and take ownership of the solution
- Quick response and initiative; follow through issue to completion
The ForeFront Packaging team is passionate about packaging and committed to managing every aspect of every detail. We accomplish our mission by specializing in inventory management, sourcing, graphic design, project management, warehousing and logistics.
Our mission is to improve our customers’ bottom line by reducing costs to procure the packaging products and services essential to their business. By improving their productivity and reducing costs, customers can focus on product development and standing apart from the competition with increased sales and profitability.
The company that would become ForeFront Packaging began as an idea Laura Miller (founder) had 20+ years ago while working as a customer service representative in the packaging supply industry.
The vision for ForeFront Packaging began over 20 years ago while working in customer service managing inventory (packaging) for large multi-chain food companies. Before we had computers to analyze data and crunch the numbers for us, packaging companies relied on communication and solid product, manufacturing and logistics knowledge to successfully manage complex supply chain systems.
Laura recognized that customers were under served by their suppliers with over/under stock issues, late orders, new design rollout delays, and a general lack of coordination and focus on their needs from supplies. ForeFront Packaging was founded in 2004 to address the need (of our customers) for a single point of contact to manage and coordinate the multitude of packaging materials and services, allowing them to focus on their products and promoting their brand (promotion).
What we are most proud of
- The development of a breakthrough packaging business concept: better-connecting supplies, transportation, warehousing, and customers (the early days of “supply Chain Management”)
- The creation of a network of suppliers that provide all types of rigid and flexible packaging; stock and custom
- The development of a transportation network that ensures deliveries are correct and on time
- Secured warehousing space and services that holds safety stock off-site
- The development of a simple Source to Pay Process that eliminates multiple (confusing) invoices
- The launch of a propriety warehouse inventory management system that aids in forecasting, replenishment, and seasonal ordering to prevent overstock
- The creation of a Graphic Design Shop that helps customers design packaging that is attractive, well-labeled, and functional on high-speed manufacturing lines
- Established a “Label Review” team that helps customers with FDA’s Nutrition Facts labeling updates and requirements
- Woman-owned family business
Customers say they appreciate our proactive business model of weekly on-site meetings, local warehousing and all-hours access. A key benefit is the cost savings achieved by partnering with ForeFront Packaging to manage rigid and flexible packaging material and services. We operate as an outsourced, in-house packaging department and our hands-on approach and support addresses any issue that arises.
Looking to the future, there is nothing more constant than change. ForeFront Packaging’s vision is to look forward to change; to embrace new processes, efficiencies, material, innovation and automation as opportunities for our customers.
“I would like to thank our customers for their continued loyalty. Many of you have been partners for over 25 years and I am honored to be your trusted advisor. For those of you who are searching for a unique company to service your needs and help you reach your goals, give us a call today and let us show you our proven approach to improving your bottom line.”
Want to Know More About ForeFront Packaging?
Find out how ForeFront Packaging can improve the performance of your business? Get in touch with ForeFront Packaging and learn how our resolutions can enhance your brand’s image.